Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment vs Spend Report - Broken in 10.108.X???

malexander June 27, 2022

I use the Investment vs Spend report every month, to produce a roll-up of Accepted Spend (we use converted Story Points).  This month, I logged in to get ready to pull the report, and most of the "Accepted Spend" values are showing as $0...also the pie-charts at the top of the screen are being generically labelled as "Slice" rather than the actual Theme names.

Nothing has changed in our setup/configuration, or anything with our underlying Jira connector...so, I can only think that something had to have changed in the Align system to have caused this report/dashboard to no longer work properly.

I see that in the release notes for 10.108.x that there were changes in the way in which Accepted Spend was calculated...I don't think this would affect us, since our teams are configured to use Story Points...but, maybe something was changed that caused an unintended consequence???

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I have a few days before the end of the month, to get this corrected, to provide our Finance team with the appropriate information, before the month/quarter/fiscal year closing!

2 answers

0 votes
Derek Huether
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

@malexander,

We have confirmed the "slice" issue and are working on remediating it. Please submit a support ticket so that there is awareness of your particular issue, with accepted spend displaying as $0.

Thank you,

Derek

malexander June 27, 2022

Thanks Derek - will do.

Like Derek Huether likes this
0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

@malexander In a quick test, I was unable to reproduce this.  Of course, my setup is surely not the same as yours.  I would submit a support request in order to get the fastest attention on this issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events