cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying Analysis Completion Sprint for Development Start

Joseph Hani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2024

Hello everyone ! 

I have a quick question for you ! 

As part of our upcoming Program Increment (PI) Planning session, we're aiming to showcase our Program Board with the features analysis and development plan. We are trying to Identify the end sprint for "Analysis" status and expected completion dates of the analysis of a specific feature. This information will enable us to make informed decisions about when development for each feature can commence.

So my question is mostly, how to show the end of analysis sprint 

• Within Jira Align, can we leverage specific reports or functionalities to visually represent the analysis and development plan for these features?
  • Are there any dashboard options or configurations that aid in presenting this information effectively during PI Planning?
  • Do you have any recommended best practices or tips for creating and presenting a compelling analysis and development plan ? 

Maybe Jira Align is not the answer and Jira Software can help for this issue .... We are actually lost on those question ...

I'm open to every solution you can have and if you need any more information please let me know !! 

Thank you a lot ! 

Have a nice day ! 

1 answer

0 votes
Jamie Giantonio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2024

@Joseph Hani I'm not quite sure how you could do this with the program board. One thing i can think of to at least make this visible in your process is to create process flows for your features, where one of the flow steps is the analysis and development work. This way on the backlog page for features, using the kanban view by process flow, you can see all features and the step they are in. With process flows you can also capture exit criteria, allowing you to define specific requirements that need to met before moving a card to another state.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events