Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I would like to see a burn down of an initiative at the Portfolio level

I am using the Train Progress report to see the burn down of an initiative. But the initiative is shared between multiple trains. How do I get a holistic view of the burn down at the portfolio level?

2 answers

0 votes

Ann, if you change the context in the configuration bar, from your Train up to your Portfolio, it will aggregate the burndown in the PI Progress report.
 Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.38.01 PM.png

but I want to see the burndown for just 1 initiative.  This is not showing that.  

I still see my initiative in multiple trains.

I believe if you mapped your single initiative to a product, you could select that product from the Additional or Advanced Configuration menus, located in the configuration bar. That will add a new dimension and should then narrow the selection.

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 10.14.16 AM.png

I dont see Product... What does that map to.  Maybe we renamed something in terminology?

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.05.39 PM.png

Select the Additional Configurations plus sign, just to the right of your PI (time) dimension.You should then see a dropdown that includes a few additional options that you can filter on. If you have not defined any products, this may not work.

0 votes
Caz Atlassian Team Jul 16, 2020

@Ann Bouvier you may also go the upper right corner of the Train Progress report and select "Drill Down" , then "View Epics". Here you may see how each Program is burning down by specific epics. Hope this helps :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

384 views 0 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you