Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I talk with someone about a trial?

Adam_Sheppard April 9, 2020

I head up a portfolio of emerging technology projects for a Fortune 500 company and haven't heard anything from Atlassian after using the contect form. Is someone able to contact me asap to discuss a trial?

3 answers

0 votes
Dan Buffham April 11, 2020

Hi @Adam_Sheppard 

Feel free to contact me and I will make sure you get to the right people.

best regards,

Dan Buffham 

daniel.buffham@valiantys.com

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

Hi @Adam_Sheppard 

If you want to try the products then you can do that by selecting the product from the atlassian website. You can try it on cloud version or download the server version for evaluation.

If you are looking for some help then talking to an Atlassian partner in your region would be much quicker. You can look for a partner here: https://www.atlassian.com/partners

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2020

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_- There is no typical trial version of Jira Align.

0 votes
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2020

Hi @Adam_Sheppard,

I suggest you reach out to @Al Reid (internal sales) at Jira Align.

@Al Reid- I hope you are the right Al Reid.

Alternatively, as @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ suggested, you can reach out to the Atlassian Platinum partner in your area who is authorized to implement Jira Align.

The only Atlassian Platinum partner I'm aware of who can independently implement Jira Align is Cprime. @Tina Behers is responsible for all Jira Align implementations a Cprime. She trained me as an Enterprise Solution Architect when we worked together at AgileCraft.

Regards,
Peter

Dan Buffham April 11, 2020

Actually @Peter Jessen  I believe there are 8 partners that are doing this.

-Dan

Like Peter Jessen likes this
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2020

Hi @Dan Buffham,

I knew there were multiple partners who could implement Jira Align with Atlassian support. To my knowledge, only Cprime can implement Jira Align without Atlassian support. If that has changed, I didn't know.

Regards,
Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events