Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Planning issue not shown

Richard Tate February 22, 2022

On the release train board, I have features shown as having planning issues (red), but there are no issues displayed when you click on the work item.  How does this happen?

2 answers

1 vote
Tina Behers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

@Richard Tate 

If Im understanding correctly when you click the red item,  the slide out card does not show any details as to why it is red?  Is that correct? 

If so, a few things to check.  

1) Is the feature or underlying story blocked? Or impediment associated?

2) is there a blocked dependency? 

3) are there any associated objectives that are blocked or on hold? 

Richard Tate February 23, 2022

Hi Tina,

Yes, you are correct.  There are no underlying stories that are block or impediments.  No blocked dependencies, or objectives on hold.  

I've also opened up a support ticket, and shared screenshots.  Ticket ALIGNSP-1293.  This ticket main issue was duplicate features showing up on the release train board, but also includes the issues asked in this thread.  

Thank you for your assistance!

Adam Thao October 11, 2022

We had a similar issue in our program group board. The issue was resolved when we reviewed all stories on the feature and noticed one of the stories was from a different program group. The feature was turning red with no planning issues due to having a story assigned from a different program group. 

Resolution: Make sure all stories are from the same program group in the feature. 

0 votes
Allan Maxwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2022

This bug is fixed in the next release, 10.105.  Do you think this might be what you are experiencing?

JIRAALIGN-1554 Program Board: Dependencies that are committed to within feature/team target completion causes red planning issue

Richard Tate February 23, 2022

With my examples, there are no dependencies associated with the features.  I have three features where on the release train board, it shows red, but there are no planning issues stated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events