Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we receive email alerts in Jira Align?

veenavarshni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2019

In Jira when a person chooses the subscribe option the system sends emails to anyone that subscribes to a ticket.

In JiraAlign has it been configured the same way like getting alerts to email when things change ?

2 answers

2 votes
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Yes, when subscribed to a work item, you will receive an email notification each time an update is made to any of the item’s parameters.

You can find more details about alerts and notifications in this Help Center article:

https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018773733-10X-Set-Up-Alerts-and-Notifications#subscribe

-Shawn

Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

@Shawn Kessler- You beat me to the same answer, buddy! :-)

Like # people like this
0 votes
Peter Jessen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Hi @veenavarshni ,

When a user subscribes to an object in Jira Align they will receive email updates for any changes to that object, provided a number of prerequisites are in place.

You can find all of the individual and system prerequisites in this article - https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018773733-10X-Set-Up-Alerts-and-Notifications.

Regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events