Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you export Status Report at the Portfolio Level?

Alexis Allred December 14, 2022

I have generated a Status report at the Portfolio level. However since you cannot adjust the column size I have to hover over the name to see the Portfolio Epic. I also want to be able to filter based off of the status. Is there a way to export this report into excel so I can filter more in-depth?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2022

@Alexis Allred The status report data can't be exported into Excel. Jira Align Enterprise Insights is a good option to get this data or even build custom reports with the data that are focused on your specific requirements. Here are some screenshots of an example status report using Jira Align epic and status report data from Enterprise Insights created in Power BI to give you an idea of what you can do.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 11.52.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 11.53.20 AM.png

If you would like to learn more about Enterprise Insights, I recommend reaching out to your Atlassian Enterprise Advocate and they can help you with that. 

@Sam Tsubota Thank you for the information, I will definitely be reaching to see the capabilities that Enterprise Insights has to offer.  

Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2022

@Alexis Allred Enterprise Insights is a data mart for Jira Align. It is an Azure SQL database that you can connect to your existing data visualization tool like Tableau or Power BI. Here is a link to a video on YouTube that explains it. https://youtu.be/O5w_0SPPz5Y

Georgi Gogichev July 18, 2023

Hi @Sam Tsubota why do we need an additional tool / database? We already have our data in Jira Align. We just want to display it. I don't get why Enterprise Insights isn't integrated into Jira Align.

1 vote
Tom O'Connor
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2022

@Alexis Allred the Status report page does not have export functionality.  If you reduce the number of fields shown and adjust your zoom within your browser, that may help with the epic name display.  No filtering in the status report other than by TAGS.  You'd have to manually update the tag field with the status if you want some level of filtering.  Also, we have several companies using Enterprise Insights and custom reports to pull that data into a report.  

@Tom O_Connor Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. I will look into Enterprise Insights.

Like Tom O'Connor likes this
0 votes
Stephanie Davis March 24, 2023

Well, that's kind of sad.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events