Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we remove or hide the dropdown from specific screen which is under Platform Settings?

anagha_a_kulkarni March 6, 2024

Is there a way to hide the dropdown from specific screen?

I could remove the values inside the dropdown, but wanted to know if it possible to remove or hide the dropdown from Platform Settings? Sample screenshot:

Platform settings.png

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jamie Giantonio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

@anagha_a_kulkarni Removing that drop down from displaying for the work item is possible in the Admin Panel under Detail Panel Settings. Select the portfolio and the proper work item level and you will see the list of fields. There is an Active toggle that can be set to off and no one will see that field anymore.

dps.jpg

3 votes
Jennelle Stearns
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

@anagha_a_kulkarni Are you asking if you can hide the tab or a specific item within the dropdown list?  Either way, the answer is no this can't be removed.  Typically, this is an admin functionality so only your admins would be able to see/have access to this.  The only thing you can do within dropdowns is to remove/add/change values for any of the items in the list.

anagha_a_kulkarni March 10, 2024

Thank you so much for the response, Stearns :)  . I have rephrased the question to make it clearer and can help others as well. The ans given by Jamie solved my problem :) 

0 votes
anagha_a_kulkarni March 7, 2024

Perfect, Thank you Jamie.  I missed to check Details Panel Setting :)  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events