Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Jira Align API 2.0 to pull Epic Benefits tab data for Business Case

Steve Krysko September 21, 2022

I'm trying to generate reports in PowerBI by pulling data from the Jira Align API. Specifically, I'm looking to pull the Lean Business Case fields in from the Benefits tab. I found a reference in the API documentation that led me to believe the data in these fields can be pulled, but the only data I can retrieve is from the Intake tab. There is content in the fields I am trying pull. How can I do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Tsubota
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2022

@Steve Krysko The primary use case for the Jira Align APIs are for building integrations with Jira Align. Thus the fields that are available through the APIs are limited. Jira Align Enterprise Insights is the data mart for Jira Align that is intended for building custom reports and dashboards using your existing data visualization tool like PowerBI. Enterprise Insights is an Azure SQL database that is updated hourly from your Jira Align instance. Enterprise Insights has a table that has the data on the epic Benefits tab. You can get a 45 day trial of Enterprise Insights. Just contact your Atlassian Enterprise Advocate and they can assist you with that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events