It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

RJ Gazarek Atlassian Team Oct 08, 2019

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and changes.

Read my blog on the changes

I thought it was a really great step in the right direction, especially around grounding it in more reality of what happens during SAFe implementation.  I'd love to hear where you all are in your SAFe transformation, and what you think some of these changes might mean to you.

• Do you like the changes?
  • Is there anything you think that's still missing?
  • Are you SPC certified and looking forward to getting your 5.0 certification?

Also - we're going to have a webinar with Steve Elliot (Head of Product, Jira Align) and Dean Leffingwell himself! (The founder of SAFe).  So make sure you sign up for that, to ask any questions you have and hear from the leaders in this space.

https://go.agilecraft.com/safe5.0

1 comment

Will this webinar be available later for those who cannot attend "live"?

Comment

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you