Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Align - What are your experiences with it?

Patricia Tiffany September 28, 2023

Over the years Jira has evolved into a more all-inclusive product. One of my largest clients "customized Jira" to fit their needs and to ensure that each division was able to share their needs and wishes. This led, I believe, to a more effective transformation. I am interested in hearing what each of you involved in the transformation to Jira have experienced - the good and the not so good. I am also interested in hearing about your experiences with Jira Cloud, the transformation to Jira Cloud, and / or what if any "customization" you feel added value - what that "customization" was and what the "value-add" is. Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment

James Webber September 28, 2023

Is your question about Jira or Jira Align?

The heading says Jira align body says Jira.

Jira I find very customisable. Custom fields, automation and apps. A bit more limited in the cloud with screen layouts and html injection but overall good.

Jira align allows you to rename terms but it feels to me not much else. Limited custom fields that don’t sync back to Jira. No custom dashboards etc. but maybe someone else in this forum can tell me I am mistaken.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events