It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Align Status Page

A great resource if your hosted Jira Align solution is experiencing difficulties.  Not sure how to determine which pod you are on  :-). 

https://jira-align.status.atlassian.com/

2 comments

Peter_Jessen Community Leader Jan 20, 2020

Interesting, @Richard Wilson. I didn't even know this page existed, probably because it's relatively new.

@Tim_Keyes- Any insights into more details and determining what pod you're on?

Like # people like this
Tim_Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 20, 2020

Hi Richard and Peter,

Thank you for the post.  The Jira Align Status Page was added to the Atlassian page within the last two weeks.  We have our customer Pods listed on an internal page.  I will coordinate with our ops team on when we are delivering the Pod information then provide an update later this week.

Cheers!

Tim

Like # people like this

@Tim_Keyes How is this new support information be announcement and publicized to customers? Should I look for an email later this week re: the pods? 

Is there going to be training for administrators on all these new support / admin aspects?

Thank you, 

--Tom

Like # people like this
Tim_Keyes Atlassian Team Jan 20, 2020

Hi Tom,

We will be communicating additional information on Pods and the Status Page via the community and directly to customer emails.

For the time being you can navigate to https://jira-align.status.atlassian.com/

You can register for the generic notifications by clicking the subscribe button in the top right corner and selecting a method of subscription.  After subscribing you will be contacted whenever there is an outage or interruption to service.  The administration side of status page will be handled by the Jira Align (Atlassian) Operations and Incident Response teams.  Our customers will just need to subscribe to the page if they would like to receive updates.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions at this time.

Cheers!

Tim

Like # people like this

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Align

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and...

969 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you