cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome new members!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2020

Wow, we've grown by 20%+ in the past month to 45+ members in one year!

Please welcome

@jonkocen , @João Mano , @Sramanth pandeti , and @Kythera of Anevern 

plus Atlassian staff members

@Adrian Stephen , @Zak Laughton , @Fernando Bordallo , @Tim Keyes , @Emily Koch , @Veera , @Shawn Kessler , and @Sri Kumar 

(Did Atlassian stealth-open an office in Houston?)

New members - feel free to post a little introduction about yourselves and look for other "Welcome" posts in the article stream to find out about existing members.

If you're completely new to the Atlassian Community, it's helpful to check out the Frequently Asked Questions  and Community Guidlines.

Some fun places to hang around are the Miscellaneous-monday, friday-fun, and off-topic collections.

There are also special interest groups including  Inclusion and Diversity and Jobs and Careers.

This hasn't been a high-traffic community like some others but I hope that changes as we grow.  Regardless, feel free to post your observations, news, comments and questions here.  All are welcome!

Best,
Larry Brock

2 comments

Comment

Kythera of Anevern February 19, 2020

Hi there! :D

I discovered Confluence when I was the acting technical writer at an indie video game company. I was thrown feet-first into the proverbial deep end, and came to be known as the Documentation Czar by the end of my tenure. I'm a contract technical writer at another company now, but the knowledge I brought with me has my coworkers convinced I'm some kind of Confluence wizard. I'm working on my JIRA admin knowledge now. :]

Like LarryBrock likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2020

@LarryBrock ,

Thank you soo much. Its been great so far. 

-Sri

Like LarryBrock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events