cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2020

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to wish each of you a very happy and prosperous 2020!  It's been a bit since anyone made a post so I thought I'd kick off the new year with a challenge:  I challenge everyone in the group to post something they've learned at least once a month.  With the number of members we have, that will give us a few posts per week and we may even learn something from a fellow group member that saves the day for us!

I'll go first :-)

This week I learned how easy it is to put a validator on the Create transition of a Jira issue as an alternative to making the field Required.

What did you learn?

1 comment

Comment

Ben Garcia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2020

Happy New Years!

Here's a neat hack for Confluence, I wanted to make a button that created a template in a different project space. This is not possible in Confluence with the Template Macro button. 

A work around is using the details in step 6: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Create-template-which-creates-page-directly-in-parent-page/qaq-p/827828#M136455 you can create a button by making a single table cell and putting text that is set as a hyperlink with the URL you generated for you template and now you can create templates in a different space!

Like LarryBrock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events