Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to start a new team

Esther Greenfield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2016

I have been invited to join a team with one other person so when I log in i see the name of our team. Now I would like to start my own other team but when I try to click on start a new team on the log in page it always brings me back to the team I am already on. So how do I start a new team using my same email for log in.

3 answers

0 votes
Sabrina
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2016

Hi,

HipChat doesn't currently support using one email address for multiple teams. To start the new team, please use a different email address or change the email address you use for the team you're currently on.  

0 votes
Thijm Post
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2016

Ok, I managed this deleting my account an creating a new one.

Go to the following URL: https://yoursubdomain.hipchat.com/account/delete

Replace 'yoursubdomain' by the team you are in. This will delete you account in that team, don't know if you want this?

Now you can sign_up again an create your own team.

0 votes
Thijm Post
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 26, 2016

Same issue here, I'm on someone else team. But I want my own team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events