Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificate from Hipchat enable connection from our internal proxy

Vamsi Mandadapu July 31, 2017

Description

We follow the below steps for: company policy to enable application,open port numbers and enable connection from our proxy.

1)certified application it's our internal
2)for cloud based application we need certificate from vendor(hipchat) can u help me on this how to get certification from hipchat

1 answer

0 votes
Shanye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2017

Hi Vamsi,

It's a little unclear what you're looking for based on this description. If I understand correctly, you are requesting the public SSL certificate for hipchat.com - is that right?

If so, you can download it through a web browser after navigating to hipchat.com or through a command-line interface using the 'openssl' command.

For example:

In FireFox you can view the certificate, then click "Details" then "Export..." to save the cert.

From a Linux command line, you can run

openssl s_client -connect hipchat.com:443 < /dev/null | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > hipchat_public.crt

to download the certificate locally, as mentioned in the "Command Line Installation" portion of our documentation for Connecting to SSL Services - JIRA.

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events