Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not sent

Alexander Stafford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2017

I have never received a verification email or code of some kind. So I can't use my account at all,  why is this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
crivers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2017

This sounds like either a mis-entered email or temporary issue with communication between HipChat and your email server. You can try going to https://www.hipchat.com/forgot_password to re-send the confirmation email. If the issue continues, I'd recommend dropping our support team an email via support@hipchat.com. They should be able to more accurately diagnose the reason you might not be getting a confirmation email.

Alexander Stafford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2017

Thank you very much for your response but I was able to find a solution. Turned out I already had another account from my old job, just needed to reset my password so I could login properly. Thank you for your help.

dasSoumen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 1, 2018

Hi Christopher Rivers,

I tried to sign up for one of my different accounts but I am not receiving the verification mail and tried over and over. I think the FIRST email that Atlassian tries to send gets bounced back and it may add that email address to an internal block list. How can I contact to delete the email from the block list and the user will be able to activate. Any help will be appreciated.

Tom Eigenraam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 6, 2019

Hi Christopher,

I also have this problem with my work email. I successfully received the change notification on my current email (with the message to check the new email for verification). But I never received the verification email on my new address. I've had it resend for three times, but it never arrived. Is there any chance you could help me as well?

Best,
Tom

Jeff
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 7, 2019

I also have this issue as well.  I have attempted "forgot password" which does not seem to work either.  I never receive the recovery link email.

James Rugg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 5, 2019

Also have this issue on a new account I am trying to create

James Rugg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 5, 2019

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 08.53.34.pngbut never arrives... I have opened ticket PCS-1057. Please respond...

Jeff
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 5, 2019

Atlassian verified that my email was blocked.  I opened a ticket and they eventually were able to clear it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events