Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of JIRA Preview in HipChat (self hosted) possible?

Christian Schlaefcke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Hi,

is there a way to modify the layout of the JIRA preview in HipChat. In the docs regarding JIRA HipChat integration I only found how to disable the preview completely but I would like to modify the content like having key and summary only.

Thank you for any hint pointing in the right direction...

Regards,

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dugald Morrow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2016

Hi Christian,

Sorry, but this is not possible at the moment.

Regards,

Dugald Morrow

Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2016
Christian Schlaefcke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Hi Dugald, Hi Anatoli,

thank you for your comments. For the moment I can live with the collapse/expand solution from the other answer. But I wonder if it wouldn´t be better if the preview would be configurable - e.g. like the JIRA issue macro in Confluence (selecting/deselecting items from the view). Shall I open a feature request or is there already something similar available in your backlog?

Regards,

Christian

Dugald Morrow
Atlassian Team
August 18, 2016

Hi @Christian Schlaefcke,

Yes that's probably a good idea. You can lodge it as a suggestion in the following project:

https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/HCPUB

Regards,

Dugald

Christian Schlaefcke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events