Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to tag topics by using a hashtag?

Tarah MacAlmon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 6, 2015

I don't want a different board for every topic... I just want to search by tag. 

3 answers

1 vote
Jane Myers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2017

I think the problem is that we have separate rooms already for specific audiences, but sometimes we have different topics within those rooms (same audience), so it would be helpful to tag the comments.  For example, we have 2 teams that share environments, but they also work together on a lot of things, so we will have conversations about the environemtns and other things.  It would be awesome if we could just tag the comments about environments, so we could easily track/find that in the room.

Toby Beresford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 20, 2017

Maybe the ability to colour code conversations within a room could act as a tag.  /color red or something

0 votes
Bruno Raymundo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi, Tarah! Would this feature request be what you're looking for?

HCPUB-449

0 votes
Anatoli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2015

Hi Tarah,

are you talking about ability to tag HipChat rooms? Can you please describe your usecase a bit more?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events