Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to annotate a hipchat screen sharing session? I'd like folks to have the ability to mark up the screen with their comments, lines, highlights, etc.

Greg Gomel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2014

Is there a way to annotate a hipchat screen sharing session? I'd like folks to have the ability to mark up the screen with their comments, lines, highlights, etc. during the session.

1 answer

0 votes
David Maye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2014

Hi Greg,

There isn't a way to annotate using the screen sharing feature in HipChat, however I agree, that would make a killer feature. Would you be willing to write this up as a feature request on our user forum? It's located here: http://help.hipchat.com/forums/138883-suggestions-ideas

This is meant to put the idea out there so other users can vote on if they would like to see that feature in HipChat.

Cheers,
-David

Greg Gomel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2014

Thanks David, I've posted it.

Greg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events