It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How many custom emoji/emoticons are available for the installed version of hip chat?

antigone klima Apr 28, 2015

hello! thought I posted this yesterday but I can't find it. I know that there are 100 custom emoticons in the cloud version of hip chat, but do we get room for more when it's installed on premises, instead? I ask because our user-base is VERY creative and, well, 100 just isn't enough.

thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Giuliano de Campos Atlassian Team Apr 28, 2015

Hi Antigone, 

As we understand your needs, there's a request in Hipchat Support that could be interesting you:

Up the Custom Emoticon Limit

I would suggest you to not only vote on it, but share your thoughts through needs so other users and developers from Hipchat can take a look at it. smile

Cheers, 

Giuliano Tenedini

Atlassian Support

0 votes
antigone klima Apr 28, 2015

voted! commented! shared! thanks!

0 votes
Will DeHaan May 06, 2015

We're increasing the emoticon limit in a forthcoming HipChat Server release!

"Watch" the release notes here for updates: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/HC/HipChat+Server+Release+Notes 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Hipchat Cloud

Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

33,286 views 7 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you