It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hipchat OVA no Wizard

Boris Kunstleben Jun 26, 2017

Hello community,

i just deployed the hipchat ova on our vmware cluster (without having IP-Pools configured), i set the IP address, hostname and domain manually, and DNS is all set up.

But when i access the the Hipchat-Website on that newly delpoyed server i just get an Login and no wizard. What am i missing? 

I already changed the owner email adress, tried to send the link fpr password change, but the hipchat-vm doesn't send mails. There isn't any incomming mail on our relay.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards 

Boris Kunstleben

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Kunstleben Jun 26, 2017

Ok, i still didn't get the wizard to work but i was able to reset my password.

This time i just set the smartrelay (hipchat email -t 1.2.3.4) without changing Auth, sender name and sender email. After that i resetted the owner mail and then the password reset mail was send and i successfully logged in to my hipchat server.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Hipchat Cloud

Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

33,325 views 7 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you