Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HipChat 4.0.1630 Not Responding on Windows 10

James Hoffman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2016

I just installed HipChat 4.0.1630 on a new laptop running Windows 10 and when the application launches, I get a blank screen and the titlebar says (Not Responding).  There is no prompt for login anything, just a blank white screen.  I get no other errors or messages.  I've given it an hour and it still never connects or errors out.  Task Manager indicates that the process is consuming CPU cycles (~13%) even though nothing is happening.

What should I do?

3 answers

0 votes
Richard Garriott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2016

Will do, currently still reinstalling daily to get a brief work session!

0 votes
Richard Garriott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2016

I have this problem too! I can re-install it over and over and sometimes it works briefly, then if I close it or reboot it, it fails forever and the cycle starts again.

- Richard Garriott

0 votes
Dustin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2016

Hi James,

I'm not able to reproduce your problem locally.  Could you please file a support ticket at support.atlassian.com or send an email to support@hipchat.com so we can gather more information and try to help resolve your issue?

Thanks,

Dustin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events