Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Unexpected error when installing the addon.

Dion Park May 31, 2016

I keep getting this error message when trying to add a plugin.

HipChat Integrations.png

2 answers

0 votes
rich
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2016

Are you using ngrok locally? If so, access http://localhost:4040 to see if HipChat has been able to contact your server. It's hard to diagnose what's going on without more information.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

Hey Dion!  

Sadly that's not much to go on.  Any chance you can share the relevant log entries so we can try and narrow down the problem?

Thanks!

Dion Park May 31, 2016

Hi Cody,

I'm using the cloud version. Do you know where I go to access the log?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

Oh, well that's a problem, as the logs are not available to end users in the cloud version of Hipchat.

At this point, I suggest contacting Atlassian directly using the Contact Support link in that error window.  They have direct access to your instance and should be able to help you further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events