Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Message Editing Feature

Mwaimu Mtingele
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2017

I am researching this tool in order to  use it in enterprise environment if satisfied with the features offered.

there is one feature of "Message Editing after Sending" which can prove to be troublesome in a corporate environment. Currently users are able to Edit messages after sending them, what i need to know is "

IS THERE A WAY TO DISABLE THIS FEATURE?

Reason Being :in some discussions one user may ask for lets say approval for certain amount, and after getting a Go Ahead , may change the Amount to a Higher Amount.

Looking forward to your reply

1 answer

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hey there Mwaimu,

Right now there's no way to disable this yet, but we do have a feature request about this : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/HCPUB-3250

I would encourage you to visit the feature request and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to be kept informed of progress on the bug going forward. By doing this, it will ensure you're proactively informed of progress and updates going forward :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events