Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot initiate video call via HipChat

Patrick Stockton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 28, 2017

Whenever a coworker tries to initiate a video call via hipchat she keeps getting the message Uh oh! We couldn't fully download everything we needed :(

We will try again shortly. In the mean time, check for problems with your Internet connection!

Missing https://cdn.jitsi.net/hipchatme_1592.364/utils.js?v=1

I found a couple of posts about this happening in January but never saw a resolution. 

Currently using version 4.30.0.742

1 answer

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2017

Hi Patrick,

There are a couple of things that we could check here :

• Are you on any proxy of any kind? If you are, could you try bypassing it and test the call again?
  • Does this work if you try using it on a web client?

If the problem still happens despite not using any proxy, then this looks like it needs a support ticket of its own. In that case, do raise a ticket in the HipChat Support project in our support site, support.atlassian.com.

Cheers,
Joe

Patrick Stockton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2017

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Not behind any proxy, double checked to be sure. Video does work via the web client (on safari) without issue which is what i've had her using as a work around in the interim. 

I'll open up a support ticket then, thanks for the advice. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events