Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roll out to Jira software

Lynne Ratcliffe April 15, 2022

Hi all, loving this on our service desk management instance.  We have lots of ideas for utilising forms in our other types of projects (Jira software and work management), do we have any indication of when this may be rolled out?

Second question, will project administrators be able to utilise this at their project level so they don't need to rely on a jira Admin to create / maintain?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

HI @Lynne Ratcliffe ,

it is already there! Go to your JSM project > project settings > Forms

image.png

Rudy, sorry if I didn't make my question clear,  I know it is available for service management and we are utilising. However i read that this was going to be made available for jira software and work management projects (non - service management) The roll out of that is what I am asking for information on

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 11.54.21.png

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2022

Ah ok, well as far as I know it is not yet available for Software projects, but it is for work management projects:

image.png

And as project admin you can manage them.

Thanks Rudy, I will update my question for just software projects

Like bertrand.drouhard likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events