Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating ProForma to new form builder - which site?

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

Hello,

I've just received an e-mail about migrating ProForma and ProForma Lite apps to a new form builder (starting on or shortly after April 11, 2022).

We're using multiple sites - generally, there is one 'main' one while others are for testing.
On the main one, we're using feature issue forms for creating JSW issues but it seems that this feature won't be available right away?

Anyway, I'm cool if the migration will happen on any test site we've got, but not on the main one just yet. At least until the issue forms feature is available.

I don't know how to figure out for which site I've received the e-mail and contact support forms aren't the most intuitive to fill out (at least I can't find a way to ask a question about ProForma migration).

Any chances someone out here can help out?

Tomislav

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

Great question, Tomislav! I also got an email notification like this, and I was unsure which site the notice referred to. I raised a ticket with Atlassian and they gave me information about which site.

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2022

@Kalin Uhow did you get to the part to submit the request/question? I seem to get stuck when I select which product I want to migrate to...

I went to Migration support -> Non-Atlassian product to Atlassian -> Product migration and now when I select product and site I can't do anything else from there :/

It would be great if they would just include the site URL for which the migration is happening. That would save end-users and support a great amount of time I guess.

Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2022

Selection.png

You may want to use another category when asking for support, not Migration.

Kalin

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events