cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms and Insight

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2022

Hi! I here again.

Do you have any predictions of when we will be able to link forms with insight fields?

Cheers!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2022

@Roberto Miasack 

Tagging @Simon Herd to join this convo when he's back in the office. 

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2022

@Peter Preston thanks!

Like Peter Preston likes this
Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2022

@Peter Preston don't forget about me please!

Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2022

Haven't forgotten you, @Roberto Miasack

Integrating with Asset (Insight) fields is still on the roadmap. I'm not able to give any dates. Hang in there! 

And don't be shy about giving me a nudge :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events