cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment field

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2022

Hi!

I noticed that the fields added in "request types" in Jira are always above the forms fields. Right?

But I need to put the attached field at the end of the form. But there is no "attachment" type field. Is the behavior expected? Is there any way to put the attached field at the end of the form using forms?

Cheeeeers!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2022

Hi @Roberto Miasack ,

indeed. The form is always shown at the bottom of the request type. 

An attachment type field is not yet available so we’re stuck with the regular field for now. 
I do believe it is high on the to do list to add that field type. 

@Peter Preston any feedback you have on the availability of this fieldtype? For me as well this is a bit of a blocker to move fully to Forms. 

Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2022

@Roberto Miasack & @Dirk Ronsmans -- Yes, we are working on making this a much better experience. An attachment field is in the works for the form builder AND we're working on better incorporating Forms with the existing Jira fields.

I don't have a date to share, but we are working on addressing it. 

Like James Dirks likes this
Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2022

@Peter Preston

Thanks for the answer.

Is it possible to track when this will be resolved?

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2022

@Peter Preston any news? Maybe a date? :'D

Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2022

@Simon Herd anything we can share on Attachment fields? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events