We are having an issue with fisheye/crucbile.
Atlassian support had us update crucible/fisheye and reindex our svn repository. After this was done, our browse url for code has changed.
The SVN directory has been replaced by a different directory in our SVN repo. We used the same index spot that we used last time. My question is has anyone had experience doing a rewrite or redirect rule in fisheye to rewrite the URL from old to new? I have tried using the urlrewrite.xml and doesn't seem like it is honored.
Worst case and probably something I would have to do is put crucible behind apache and have apache do the rewrite rule.
Did you change the Base url for FishEye after the process made with support?
Please go to FishEye administration, then Server settings and change the url there.
Maybe this link can help you:
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs