Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I change the ehcache settings in Fisheye?

Philip Schlesinger May 20, 2015

Hi folks,

Just upgraded to Fisheye 3.8 and moved from a Linux box to a Windows box.  Regularly seeing this in the fisheye log:

2015-05-20 15:32:37,902 WARN [qtp1072377306-471 ] net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.strategy.AbstractReadWriteEhcacheAccessStrategy AbstractReadWriteEhcacheAccessStrategy-handleLockExpiry - Cache com.atlassian.fecru.properties.RepositoryProperty Key com.atlassian.fecru.properties.RepositoryProperty#63 Lockable : Lock Source-UUID:ff592e04-2fc9-4dbc-8369-38a9e96ade2d Lock-ID:8A soft-locked cache entry was expired by the underlying Ehcache. If this happens regularly you should consider increasing the cache timeouts and/or capacity limits

I can't find an ehcache.xml file anywhere in the app or data directories.  Help?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2015

There is an open bug for exactly same issue, see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-5629.  You may want to watch it, leave a vote, so you will get notification when the issue is resolved.
Hope that helps,
Piotr 

Philip Schlesinger May 26, 2015

Thanks, I did just that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events