Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Fisheye as admin

shabbaranks April 23, 2012

Hi,

I know I am putting in the correct password as I was able to log in up until a week ago and my passwords are documented. But for some reason now I am unable to logon to fisheye. I can log into jira without any issues at all.

The only thing I have changed recently is the port which jira uses - its now 8181 rather than 8080 - would this make a difference?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Jobin - do you know how to force the fisheye service to stop as it seems to have hung. If I run the stop.bat it sists at

" INFO - FishEye arguments: [] "

Thanks again

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

It should stop after a few seconds. If not, kill it in Linux or use Task Manager in Windows ;)

Might sound like a silly question but what is the task\service name it uses to run under in windows as its been stuck for a while now?

Thanks

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2012

You might not have registered it as a service at all? Look for the java processes. You might want to investigate why it is not shutting down properly.

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2012

What url are you tryiing to login? Use http://HOSTNAME:8060/admin/. Admin password is hosed internally.

I managed to get the service back up and running and have used that document link to change the admin password back to admin but it still wont let me log in.

It wouldnt be related to the fact (and I might be incorrect here) the logins are manged with ldap within JIRA?

Worked a treat - thank you!! :O)

Bishoy Botros September 21, 2017

What worked?

Like Shane likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events