cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create issue in Fisheye2.7.10

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

I am trying to comment on my code and wish to raise an issue for that but the create issue link is not there.e

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2012

You need to configure a JIRA application link, as well as links between your Crucible project and your JIRA project.

Please have a read of the following documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/JIRA+Integration+in+Crucible

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

Thanks Seb Ruiz!!!

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2012

I have had the configuration but still not working, I checked configuration from other PC as well still same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events