The author and moderator has left the organization. How to abandon/complete a crucible review

Deleted user January 8, 2013

We have not assigned a default moderator to the reviews. The person who was authoring a review has left the organization. He is also being shown as the moderator of the review.

I'm the administrator but amazingly have no control on this situation. How do I close the review now? Our workflow forces us to close all the reviews before an item can be closed.

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

Change the permissions to you for that project to do Abandom/Complete review. And you can do all review changes.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Creating+a+permission+scheme#Creatingapermissionscheme-Editingapermissionscheme

Deleted user January 8, 2013

Already tried this after searching on google. :). The probelm seems to be that being on Ondemand, i don't see any specific permission sets for Crucible.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

Oh OnDemand, didn't notice the label :(

Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2013

If you still have this issue, please create a support ticket, that a Support Enginner will be able to sort this out.

Also please read:

FishEye, Crucible, Subversion OnDemand End of Service

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events