Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash repositories in Crucible

Jakub Dlugolecki August 13, 2013

Hello,

We have Stash integrated with Crucible. However, I am not sure what this "application link" means in practice. In Crucible, I can't find any Stash repositories by default.

1. Do I have to manually add every Stash repository to Crucible?

2. Do I need to have administrative rights to add a repository? (is there a way to give those permissions to regular users?)

Thank you,

Jakub

2 answers

0 votes
Jakub Dlugolecki August 15, 2013

Hi Lukasz,

The add-on provides the functionality I am looking for. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in my environment.

When I click 'synchronize stash', I get 'success' message. However, no repositories are synchronized.

Are there any plans to include this functionality in official Crucible product?

Thank you,

Jakub

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2013

Hi Jakub,

have a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.fecru.reposync.reposync - it's a FishEye plugin that allows you to automatically add your Stash repositories to FishEye.

Jakub Dlugolecki September 1, 2013

Hi Lukasz,

The add-on provides the functionality I am looking for. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in my environment.

When I click 'synchronize stash', I get 'success' message. However, no repositories are synchronized.

Are there any plans to include this functionality in official Crucible product?

Thank you,

Jakub

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013

That plugin does not support Crucible 3 :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events