Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source 'XXX' does not support changesets.

Alon Peled
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2012

When trying to create a review I get the following error:

A com.cenqua.crucible.revision.source.SourceException was encountered

Source 'XXX' does not support changesets.

I am using perforce SCM, files can be viewed, but no review can be created by manually selecting files (source repository is listed as unavailable) or when viewing a specifc changeset.

1 answer

0 votes
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2012

Hi Alon,

Which version of FishEye/Crucible are you running, and how have you configured your p4 repository? You should note that the Light SCM configurations which were used in a Crucible only environment have been deprecated for version 2.4 onwards, in favour of native repository access which uses FishEye's code paths. For more information, have a read of our documentation: http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Advantages+of+Native+Repository+Access+over+lightSCM+plugins

Is this a new installation of Crucible or is it a problem which only just started appearing?

Alon Peled
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2012

I had mistakenly configured both native and Light SCM. Deleting the Light SCM repository solved the issue.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events