Not-moderator user has button Start Review, but result is error

I think this is a bug.

When creating review, if I choose someone else for moderator, I still see Start Review button. When I hit that, I get an error You are not authorized to make the requested state change.

If I click Done on that popup, it closes fine, and still have a Start Review button at the top.

If I refresh page, Start Review button becomes Send To Moderator and that is what it should be.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

This occurs when using the default permission scheme. When you change the moderator, the page is not reloaded to refect the change in the available action from "Start Review" to "Send To Moderator".

This is a bug and there is an issue for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-1957

This widget could not be displayed.

Can you let us know:

1. what version of Crucible you are using?
  2. have you changed the permission scheme or are you using the defaults?

Cheers,

-Brendan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

81 views 4 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you