Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No logon at admin page

Deleted user April 17, 2014

If I go to http://......:8060/admin, then the page comes empty, no logon.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2014

It's not running right then. Read the log files to find out why.

Deleted user April 17, 2014

Thanks for the reply, where can I find these logfiles?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2014

In the directory named "logs" whereever you installed the application. There could be two though - one in the "home" and the other in the application installation directories. Both are worth a look

Deleted user April 21, 2014

Hi, I looked for the logs there, I thought there could be other logs.

But I played with the wrapper.conf file and found out that i I disable the following line, than it works again.

wrapper.java.additional.12=-Dfisheye.inst="D:\Crucible\Instance"

But this is something I put in after reading the installation-manual?

Deleted user April 21, 2014

OK, this was not the solution.

After disabling the line as above, the first configuration-page came, there I obtained a demo-license and put in the adminpassword, but after the refresh it came empty again?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2014

I'm afraid it comes back to the same thing - you still need to find and read the logs to find out what is going wrong. If you're getting to the installation config pages, then it will be writing to them.

Deleted user May 4, 2014

After getting the advice from support of Atlassian, I did a fresh start of the installation and now it works. They couldn't either find anything out of the logfiles.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events