Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Crucible/Fisheye instance is no longer reachable

John McElroy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012

Last week I was able to get Crucible/Fisheye installed and configuraed to run as a service and get a repository synced with the application. I tried configuring the gadget on the Jira Dashboard, but i got an error i went to check the Crucible/fisheye and it was now showing that the i can't recieve access the page. I check the service and it is running, then I found these errors in the error log which I couldn't make heads or tails of.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John McElroy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

This kinda of fixed itself for some reason the applications flit in out in accessability from time to time

John McElroy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

like i said above

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2012

Just changed a little so you can mark the answer as correct :)

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2012

Can you post the errors? :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events