Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple JIRA projects, one svn repository and commit messages

Chet Burgess
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2012

We have a number of projects in our OnDemand setup that all need to reference the same svn repository. The repository in question is owned by one of the projects. The other projects are configured to have their "Subversion Repository", "FishEye Repository", and "Crucible Review" pointed at the master projects .

Everything seems to be working except for linking to JIRA issues in SVN commits. If I make a commit and reference a JIRA issue in the master project results in the JIRA issue being updated with the commit message. Howeve referenceing a JIRA issue in another project doesn't result in an update to the JIRA issue.

Is it possible to setup multiple projects to point to same svn repository? If so how?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2012

Not sure if you found your answer yet, but you can do that, it's explained here:

- https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=298976411

Hope it helps, even after so long :)

BenjaminWolfe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 7, 2016

Page not found. :-/

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

I am assuming that you following the instructions here for associating the Fisheye and Jira projects (even though I am not sure for OnDemand whether this is the same procedure).

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye#IntegratingJIRAwithFishEye-Step4LinkFishEyeRepositoriestoJIRAProjects

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events