Logout action in Fisheye and Crowd must redirect to User defined URL

In Fisheye and Crowd , when user Logs out , the action should be redirected to a different URL instead of the default page. Custom SSO deauthenticates the user.

There were solutions in JIRA (using seraph-config.xml) and Confluence (using xworl.xml) to redirect the login and logout urls.

Does Fisheye and Crowd have an option for this

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Lukasz Pater Atlassian Team Oct 03, 2013

Hi karthik,

you should be able to use the FishEye JSP source to modify the logout.jsp or masthead.tag page to include the desired redirect.

Yes, I tried doing that, I was able to get crowd's logout working by modifying the default.jsp file but In fisheye most of the source files are binary files. so the only way is to download the source code of fisheye , make the modification and complile it

Lukasz Pater Atlassian Team Oct 04, 2013

See here for information about customizing FishEye jsp pages: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Customising+FishEye's+look+and+feel

If you have a commercial license, you'll find the JSP source download link on https://my.atlassian.com/product using the 'Download source' link

Thanks, I'll check it out

I had downloaded the source file and made changes to masthead.tag, works fine

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

148 views 0 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you