JIRA to Crucible Link

Chris Kenny May 2, 2012

Hi

We have connected through JIRA and Crucible and have the system working end to end using the out of the box Technical Task subtask for any code review actions that are required. We have tried creating a new sub-task called 'Code Review' but when we switch the subtask type from Technical Task to Code Review we can create a subtask into JIRA but when we try to resolve it we get an error saying - this is not a subtask.

Have we missed a key piece of configuration to make sure that Crucible can recongise it?

Also looking at the JIRA database we can see that the we are misisng a sequence id and wondered whether this could be causing it?:

"11";3;"Technical task";"jira_subtask";"A technical task.";"/images/icons/ico_task.png"

"26";;"Code Review";"jira_subtask";"''";"/images/icons/removefeature.gif"

Thanks

Chris

5 answers

0 votes
Lisa van Aswegen November 14, 2012

Same issue here, can someone please help????

0 votes
Hieu Le Trung September 20, 2012

I have the same issue too, is there any way to fix it?

0 votes

0 votes
Ryan C Meinzer August 22, 2012

I am having the same problem. If I use one of the default sub-task types, no problem. But a custom one, and it breaks!

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2012

Could you please give more details? What is the behaviour, is Crucible throwing an error? Does the logs say anything?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2012

Have you enabled the 'Subtask Settings' under Application Links > JIRA Settings (for the JIRA application link) in Crucible ? You will need all the subtask ids there.

Chris Kenny May 3, 2012

Hi Jobin

Thanks for the note. Yes we have added in the subtask details already and it works for Technical task but not when we put in the values for the custom subtask we have created.

Thanks

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events