Is there a "fisheye cloud" service or must I set up my own server?

Benjamin Barreto October 2, 2016

The title is self-explanatory. My question concerns the integration of Jira, Bitbucket, and Fisheye. My team currently uses Jira and Bitbucket cloud, and as far I could understand, Fisheye has no cloud version so I would have to set up our own server for it. Is that right or have a missed something?

At any rate, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate any help you could provide me.

Regards,

-Ben

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2016

You are correct, you are not missing anything - there is no Fisheye in Cloud, and I'm afraid you'll have to run it on your own machine.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2016

Sorry that it had to be a negative one sad

No worries dude, it's not necessarily bad, I'm just glad to know which direction to take from now on smile I just didn't want to have a dedicated server just for Fisheye; might as well set up JIRA and Bitbucket server on the same machine cheeky

1 vote
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2016

What about running FishEye and Crucible on Amazon AWS?

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38841719 

benalexb October 3, 2016

I was going to setup a digital ocean droplet manually, but I'll definitely check out this script and give it a try, thanks buddy!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events