After setting up the Crucible Server for our Company I would now like to link the projects from the Crucible Server to their existing counterparts on the JIRA Server.
What I would Like to do is:
What I already tried is:
2. I have already Read the documentation regarding that matter. https://confluence.atlassian.com/crucible/creating-a-review-from-jira-298977462.html But there is a Development panel mentioned, that I fail to see in my JIRA issues. (See Second Scrreenshot above). What I would like to do is browse the files in my SVN repo directly from JIRA and start the review for a file right there. JIRA and Crucible are already linked. (See third Scrennshot)
Do you have any suggestions what I could try next?
1) Crucible fails to create JIRA issue directly, because as you've mentioned your Due Date field is a required one. Setting it as non-mandatory field in your JIRA scheme should solve the problem.
2) In case you create JIRA ticket manually, you can link it to Crucible review in the "Edit Review Details" dialog:
Hi Marek and thanks for your answer,
1) That sounds plausible. I will contact our JIRA admin to ask if it is possible to remove the due date for projects that are connected to crucible. I guess there is no way to link the Jira issue that is created with the existing configuration, to the finding manually?
2) I tried entering a jira issue key in that field but that did not work. Is there any documentation on that issue?
But even if it worked I would have to switch tools to create the review. Do you have a suggestion what I could try to make the development panel appear that is mentioned in the documentation?
Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs