How do I deal with a Crucible user who's left the organization?

Paul O'Flynn December 16, 2014

I don't see an option to re-assign their reviews and they're currently blocking a bunch, any suggestions on how best to deal with this? We're using Crucible/Fisheye on-premise 3.3.1

Thanks in advance,

Paul

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

Go into each review and do Edit Details for instance. You will need to make sure you have Edit Review Details permissions - look at the permission schemes associated with the project.

If it has to do with old reviews etc, then this may help:

How to transition or delete multiple reviews (or doing similar things from the UI).

0 votes

Thanks for the quick response. I'd like to try this via the UI first if possible. Here's an example: The Author has left the organization. I don't see an "Edit Details" option or anything similar that would seem to allow me to change anything here. I am an administrator on this server but don't actually do reviews myself. Any thots?

Thanks.

crucible.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

I added some info to my answer.

That was it, thanks for being patient with my simpleton questions!

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2014

No problem! I remember struggling with that same problem many years ago.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events