Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I move index from one repo to another

Deleted user February 13, 2018

Hello

I have two projects in crucible. Both of them has the same repository url. But the first have excluded dirs. 

How can I move index from second to the first without reindex first repo?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2018

Dear @[deleted],

you can do this at your own risk on replicating the file structure in your file system. But shut down Fisheye first.

So long

Thomas

Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2018

I don't think it's going to work with 100% features. There's a cross-repository index which is used IIRC for searches and you can't simply replicate it via copying files. 

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2018

Dear @Grzegorz Lewandowski,

good to know - I did it once (some years ago, if I remember right) and it worked for me.

so long

Thomas

Deleted user February 13, 2018

Thank you @Thomas Deiler

Is it enough if I stop both projects and copy 

Crucible\CrData\var\cache\repo2 to Crucible\CrData\var\cache\repo1?

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2018

Dear @[deleted],

as @Grzegorz Lewandowski wrote - this could not work. Be very careful and backup before.

Again - this is at your own risk.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events