Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Fisheye Starter License - Repository # Question

I have been considering Fisheye - wondering about the 5 repository limit.

If I have Repos A-E, can I deactivate Repo A and then activate a Repo F that I can then hook to Fisheye?

Basically, is it 5 at a time, like I described above, or once you've used it for 5 different repositories, you're no longer able to use Fisheye?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AafrinA Rising Star Aug 31, 2014

Hi Johann,

You can have more than 5 repositories added to FishEye, however there can be only 5 repositories active at one time. Like you mentioned, you can deactivate the repository E and enable repository F. There is also committer limits as well for the FishEye starter license.

1 vote
Conor Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2014

There was a bug recently where you would need to restart FishEye to change the set of active repositories on a FishEye starter license. This was fixed in the recent 3.5.3 point release. Details here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-5237

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

177 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events