Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye/Crucible Wiki Icons Not Visible

Cynthia Fehr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Hi,

In our instance of Fisheye/Crucible the wiki icons can not be seen.

Everything in here can be seen in fecru:

/fecru-3.7.1/content/static/nmfvqz/images

but not anything in the wiki directory:

/fecru-3.7.1/content/static/nmfvqz/images/2static/images/wiki/icons/emoticons/smile.gif

Does anyone know where or how to change this?

Thanks,

Cynthia

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cynthia Fehr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2015

I will give it to Felipe Kraemer.  It turned out to be a pattern matching issue on the F5 that serves the pages. 

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2015

Thanks for your response but I can't disable the proxy.  I also do not have a desktop installed on my server that I can log onto locally.

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2015

Hi Cynthia,

I am wondering if this could be related to a proxy configuration.

Can you please temporarily remove the proxy configuration from your instance, then open the same page where you see the error in the FishEye server web browser using http://localhost:8060... in order to bypass the proxy settings?

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

0 votes
Cynthia Fehr
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2015

Anybody?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events