Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye 2.7.8 Error When Connecting to JIRA

Steven Line January 12, 2012

Hi,

I just downloaded the Fisheye 2.7.8 free trial and installed on a Solaris 10 computer. In the Setup Wizard it asks for the url of our JIRA instance, the sysadmin login and password. After I enter these and click connect to JIRA, I get this fun error, I tried what it says but I still get the same error. Any ideas?

An error occurred: com.google.common.collect.ComputationException: java.lang.LinkageError: JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI (from jar:file:/export/home/fisheye/fecru-2.7.8/lib/jaxb-impl-2.1.10.jar!/com/sun/xml/bind/v2/model/impl/ModelBuilder.class) needs 2.1 API. Use the endorsed directory mechanism to place jaxb-api.jar in the bootstrap classloader. (See http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/). Please refer to the logs for details.

Thank you.

Steve

1 answer

0 votes
Douglas Fabretti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2012

Hi Sline.

I know this answer is opened for quite some time but this is probably caused by your Java version, it is JAXB 2.0 but fisheye requires JAXB21. Could you please try updating to the latest version of the Java Virtual Machine which contains the correct version of the library.

Cheers,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events